Thursday, June 30, 2011

Freelance Whales, Florence and the Machine, and Like A Storm

These are 3 bands that I don't think have enough recognition, so I decided I would put this post out here and hopefully get more people to see how amazing they are!

1-The Freelance Whales- I first heard about the Freelance Whales when their amazing song, Generator First Floor, was featured on a Starbucks commercial. I listened to the lyrics in the commercial and put them into google, then found the band and song. I listened to most of their songs, and I have to say, they are a really great band! They're music is unique, and so cool!

2-Florence and the Machine- Florence and the Machine is one of my favorites! I heard her in the ending credits of Eclipse, her song Heavy in Your Arms. Since then, listening to her other songs, she is absolutely amazing! Her songs kinda have a dark feel to them, when in reality they are fun and upbeat!

3-Like A Storm- OK, these people need to be recognized a LOT more than they are!! They are just absolutely fantabulous! They're a kind of rock band, and my 2 favorites by them are Just Save Me and Galaxy. Awesome awesome awesome!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment