Monday, August 15, 2011

What am I listening to now??

Ello! I have been listening to some really good music lately, and discovering more and more! Here's a few songs I've had on repeat for awhile. :)

Defying Gravity- From the musical Wicked, but I've been listening to Lea Michele and Chris Colfer's amazingly spectacular Glee version. It has a great sound to it, and the lyrics are absolutely amazing! I am so learning this one!

Lighters- Ok, I know, rap is SO not my thing, and the thought of me listening to rap a few months ago would've have absolutely astonished me. But I finally, after quite a bit of persuasion, gave it a chance. The only rapper I would ever listen to is Eminem, but it's better than nothing, eh? He's great at it!

Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri's best song, in my eyes. Quite slow, but has a great sound to it.

Dream On (Glee version)- Originally by Aerosmith, still amazing! It's got a kind of, "I'm awesome, don't you mess with me" feel to it. Great battle music. Listen to it before SCA combat, seriously people. Gets you ready to do some ye old buttkicking! LOL

Rolling in the Deep- Words can't describe how awesome this song is!!!

New Moon The Meadow- Alexandre Desplat and his amazing New Moon score album. Main track. Purely piano, absolutely beautiful.

I recommend everyone check out these songs, they're all absolutely EPIC! I know I've listened to them more than a few times. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment